CMR Group is India’s largest producer of Aluminium alloys with a combined annual capacity of over approx 310,700 MT. Since its inception, it has maintained its fast-paced growth by leveraging latest technology and continuous improvement.
CMR group commenced its business in 2006,when it put up its first plant in Tatarpur, near New Delhi. The plant deployed sophisticated technologies such as regenerative burner, baghouse, pump furnace and de-coater, rotary sieve, heavy media separation system, induction based sorting system, colur sorting system, eddy current separator, gravimetric separation, shredder, specially designed ladles and auto chargers etc.
CMR Group is presently operating through twelve manufacturing plants including 4 plants under two Joint Ventures with renowned Japanese companies, Toyota Tsusho Corporation and Nikkei MC Aluminium. Out of which, 10 plants undertake aluminium recycling operations, targeted towards the automotive manufacturing sector in India and overseas. Recently, CMR has also put up manufacturing plant under 50-50 joint venture to engage in the collection, segregation processing, recycling and treatment of all types of secondary metal raw material.
CMR Group’s 12th Plant is in Gujarat started operating in 2020 for recycling of ELVs (End-Of-Life-Vehicles) by dismantling, shredding and sorting of parts of ELVs.
Some of our firsts in India that laid the foundation of our leadership position in the industry are:
1. Large-scale Aluminium recycling in a largely unorganized industry
2. Highly-automated alloying plant sourced from Europe
3. Mechanized sorting facility with eddy current seperators, shredders, spectrometers and gravimetric separation units
4. Supply of molten metal to customers from side-by-side plants and also over-the-road
5. Has ISO 14001, TS16949,45001 and OHSAS 18001, Research & Development certifications.
CMR Group is India’s largest producer of Aluminium and Zinc die-casting alloys with a combined annual capacity of over approx 310,700 MT. Since its inception, it has maintained its fast-paced growth by leveraging latest technology and continuous improvement.
LIST OF COMMODITIES THAT WE SELL
1. Aluminum dust
3. Aluminum dross
4. Assorted rubber scrap
5. NM floating ( nonmetal items)
6. Brass & brass attach (15 to 20 % of other materials will be mixed)
7. Copper & copper attach (15 to 20 % of other materials will be mixed)
8. Zinc & Zinc attach ( attach means 15 to 20 % of other materials will be mixed )
9. Zinc break
12. Lead & Lead attach (15 to 20 % of other materials will be mixed )
13. Electrical Motor scraps
14. Heavies ( heavies means the mixture of all items like copper, zinc, brass, PVC wires, rubber scrap, etc..)
To be a Globally Admired Company in Metal Recycling, Delivering Sustainable Values to all Stakeholders.
To be the Global Leader in recycling, delivering sustainable value to all Stakeholders while continuing to contribute to the environment.
In the next five years, by 2025, CMR Group will grow 3X in revenue by expanding and diversifying into various forms of recycling and in exports.
CMR Group will continuously endeavor to delight customers, imbibe latest technologies, reduce cost, enhance quality, contribute to environment and become the Best Place to Work.
As the leading alloying company in India, CMR Green has obtained test certificates to underline quality of its products. CMR Green has obtained IATF16949, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 among others for its plants.
CMR Group is one of the few aluminum and zinc alloying companies in India to have the infrastructure in terms of equipment, area of production, capacity, and reach. From processing scrap aluminum to casting of high grade, aluminum and zinc alloys to suit a diversity of requirements, we believe that CMR Group can deliver because it has the brain power, engineering talent and equipment’s backed by know-how from Toyota Tsusho Corporation and Nikkei MC Aluminum. Each one of our plant is an example of well-crafted infrastructure.
1. Multi-location manufacturing plants with total capacity of approx 310,700 MT / Annum.
2. Equipped to process most types of scrap
3. Capacity to handle 4,80,700 MT production per annum.
4. Capable to feed satellite liquid metal plants from the mother plant
5. A large supplier base spread over USA, Europe, Middle East, India, Australia, United Kingdom, New Zealand, Africa, Thailand other countries across 6 continents
6. Strong sourcing offices
Our lineup of customers reads like a who’s who of automotive and engineering industries of India. We can proudly claim among our clients leading lights of India like Maruti Suzuki, Honda Car, Toyota, Hyundai, Hero Moto Corp, Honda Motorcycle and Scooter, Yamaha, Bajaj, Royal Enfield, Sunbeam, Rockman, Ahresty and many others.
If we have managed to get their business and if we have sustained it, we can say that such demanding clients are more than fully satisfied with all aspects of our services. We are here to serve, innovate and help clients prosper.
CMR Green Technologies Ltd. - Registered Office and Corporate office: Faridabad, Haryana
CMR Nikkei India Private Limited - Registered office: Palwal, Haryana, Palwal.
CMR-Toyotsu Aluminium India Private Limited - Registered office: Palwal, Haryana, Palwal
For more information regarding CMR, please contact us via Phone, Email, or WhatsApp at any time.
Send a message to CMR TOYOTSU ALUMINIUM INDIA PVT LTD